Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Silence....

(kindly reminder : this would be boring)
a friend of mine told me that my blog is too sentimental...
well,,,,
no........
just that i put articles that suit my feeling and which i like...

let's talk about the recent days...
>>which is what the title meant
>>occur more in my college setting
>>this will reflect my personal side

for the past 1 year,,,
i used to be the most hyper-active species in college....
and,,,,i used to be proud of that....very proud..

jumping around like a kangaroo....
shouting at the top of my voice...
smile to each human beings i see...
chit-chatting around with peers....

almost all my friends told me to control...
i would just bluek them back...


now,,,
the "feel" is just not there....
dun ask me why is not there...
it....just not there~~~~

others may think that i changed....
well yea....i did...
but,,,is kinda like eliminating the hyperness out of me...
so,,,i am not changed directly.....

i finally understand what my mum says
"use your heart to listen instead of continuously speaking..
then, you can see things better"

however,,
not that i see things gone better...
i just realized how much i had lost when i am hyper...

>>PEACE & SILENCE

kinda getting tired to wear a "hyper" mask now...
kinda lazy to attend class in college...
kinda de-motivated to hang out with friends also...

started to like being alone...
started to like bitter taste...
started to talk less...
started to think more...
started to reject more...

then,,,i would like to say,,,,
jumping around doesn't mean that i m excited...
hypering all day doesn't mean that i do not have any problem..
telling others to smile not necessarily i am smiling myself...
following what you say doesn't mean i like you also,,,
i just do for the sake of not disappointing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment